Babywearing without frontiers
Dedicated: the first Flemish Babywearing Conference
Tickets are available for single days or for the whole conference – online registration is possible.
On the road for manduca: Dunja
• … eases a newborn’s transition into this world because it can still feel the proximity and heartbeat it has gotten used to.
• … helps strengthen the bond between parent and child.
• … nurtures the child’s basic trust in the world, and thus his or her confidence.
• … allows babies to actively experience this world: babies that are carried see the world as they will later when they’re able to walk. At the same time, the movement fosters the child’s sense of balance and body perception – all the while feeling completely secure. If the baby has received enough stimulation and input, she or he can easily withdraw and huddle up against their caregiver.
- Oh, and last but not least: babywearing is simply so convenient!