When your little darling is keeping you busy, there’s not much time left for cooking.
It is a good thing that we have tested something really yummy in our manduca kitchen: pasta la Pera. Fruity, crisp, creamy – and deadeasy to make.
Here is our recipe for 2 people:
• 2 small shallots (or spring onions or red spring onion)
• 1 small radicchio head
• 2 small pears (can be overripe)
• 25 g walnuts (we suggest to stock up with these nuts)
• 175 g wholemeal pasta
• ½ tbs olive oil
• 150 ml soy cream or cream, salt, and black pepper
This is how you do it:
• First, boil a lot of water with salt.
• While the water boils, cut the radicchio in small stripes.
• Peel the shallots and chop them.
• Core the pears and cut them into small cubes of approx. 1 cm.
• Put the pasta in when the water boils, and cook them according to package instructions (set your kitchen timer or the timer on your mobile!).
• Roast the nuts in a coated pan (without adding fat), then put them on a plate.
• Steam the shallots and the pieces of pear with some olive oil in the heated pan (don’t forget to stir).
• Add the roasted walnuts.
• Add the soy cream or cream and stir.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Drain the pasta when the alarm clock rings.
• Mix the pasta with the sauce and the radicchio stripes and serve the dish.
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes.
So, how do you like it?
We look forward to your feedback.