Hurray! We are thrilled to present the new bellybutton by manduca collection WildCrosses! New and beautiful designs have just arrived and are waiting for you and your baby: The WildCrosses collection is just as beautiful as last year’s design, yet adding new colours, super cute accessories, and a new product to the collection 2018.
This means you can choose from three ways to carry your baby, and from many different looks. And whatever manduca product you pick, you can be sure to make the right choice as your baby will be positioned safely and orthopedically correct.
bellybutton by manduca collection 2018: small crosses – great design
The many small crosses of the brand new, typical bellybutton pattern make a timeless and beautiful design. The main colour is a stylish light grey, additionally two more pastel colours are offered for some of the collection’s items (please see details below). Let’s take a closer look at all design novelties, from the bellybutton by manduca baby carrier, to the bellybutton by manduca Sling, to the bellybutton by manduca accessories, to the bellybutton by manduca Duo, our latest addition to the manduca product line.
bellybutton by manduca Duo WildCrosses – wild about design
When we introduced the manduca Duo earlier this year, it stirred quite a buzz with its innovative features such as the click&tie system, the removable waist belt and the special back cross construction allowing for an ideal weight distribution. To put it in a nutshell, the Duo offers you a new babywearing way by combining a baby sling and a baby carrier. If you want to know more about it, check out the many advantages in our recent blogpost. Now, in addition to the beautiful colors grey, red, and blue, this fantastic hybrid baby carrier is also available in the color bellybutton by manduca Duo WildCrosses grey. Since the fabric of the Duo WildCrosses grey is of the same high quality as all manduca Duo designs, your baby will enjoy the comfort of baby sling cross twill fabric made of organic cotton. And you will just love the stunning bicolor effect with the small crosses in light and dark grey.
bellybutton by manduca Duo WildCrosses features and highlights
- • Click&tie system: special Duo Clip at the shoulder straps for quick and easy use
- • Removable waist belt: two options with or without waist belt – just as you like it
- • manduca Duo slip through protector ensures instant safe positioning of the baby
- • M-Position: your baby automatically slides into the recommended spread-squat-position
- • Safety tested aluminium sling rings with finger guards
- • Flexible back support for optimum fit & optimum distribution of weight
- • Recommended for babies and children up to 15 k
- • Maximum chic with limited bellybutton by manduca WildCrosses design in bicolor fabric
bellybutton by manduca baby carrier WildCrosses with optimized 3-point safety buckle
With the new bellybutton by manduca baby carrier WildCrosses you have a stylish full buckle offering you all the benefits and comfort of a manduca baby carrier. Thanks to the clever features such as the manduca back extension you can carry your child from day one up to kindergarten age, you can choose between front, hip, and back carry, and you can always be sure that your baby is positioned in the recommended M-Position.
And there is one brand new feature of all upcoming batches of manduca baby carriers and that we introduce with the bellybutton collection for the very first time: the baby carrier now comes with an optimized 3-point safety buckle on the hip belt. While it is as safe for your baby as it was before, the new buckle has been optimized making it even easier for you to open.
The chic WildCrosses design is printed on the manduca back extension, the integrated headrest, the integrated infant seat, and on the hip belt, thus giving the manduca baby carrier a stylish, yet casual look. Additionally, the first batch of the bellybutton by manduca babycarrier WildCrosses also has an overall print on the inside of the baby carrier. You can get this new design in all three incredibly beautiful colour variations: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand. And of course, all fabrics are made of 100 % organic cotton.
Features and highlights of the bellybutton by manduca baby carrier WildCrosses:
• Optimized 3-point safety buckle
• Three carrying positions: front, hip, and back
• Integrated back extension, integrated infant seat, integrated headrest
• Maximum comfort and optimal weight distribution
• 100 % organic cotton
• Recommended for babies and children from 3,5 – 20 kg
• Three stylish color variations: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand
bellybutton by manduca Sling WildCrosses
The new bellybutton by manduca Sling WildCrosses is cuddly soft and as comfortable as your favourite T-shirt. The highest carrying comfort is thanks to the bi-elastic knit jersey fabric – perfect for the first months of your baby’s life. And, of course, it’s made of organic cotton, featuring the beautiful WildCrosses design in three stunning colour variations: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand.
• Stable yet elastic thanks to the bi-elastic knit fabric (without elastane)
• GOTS certified
• Tested up to 15 kg, best carrying comfort up to 9 kg (ideal for newborns and small babies)
• Easy to use thanks to contrasting seam and tapered ends
• One size fits all, approx. 5.10 m long and 60 cm wide
• Limited bellybutton design in three color variations: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand.
NEW! bellybutton by manduca WildCrosses accessories
The manduca FumBees can be easily attached to the manduca shoulder straps thus protecting the straps when babies are chewing and drooling. That saves you a lot of laundry. And they look so cute! Also, you can use the FumBees to protect any other straps, for example on your kid’s car seat.
• Fits every standard strap system, whether on a car seat or baby carrier
• Special hook-and-loop-fastener system: both sides can be used!
• Available in all three WildCrosses colours: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand
The manduca ZipIn Ellipse is a special fabric insert that can be simply zipped onto the manduca back extension to ensure the shape of your manduca baby carrier is even better adapted to the natural curve of your small baby’s back. For babies up to around four months of age. Fits all manduca baby carriers – cannot be used with the manduca Duo click & tie system.
• Accessory for the manduca back extension
• Easy and fast to use
• Adapts the shape of manduca even better to the back of small babies
• For babies up to approximately four months of age
• Available in three colours: WildCrosses grey, WildCrosses blue, WildCrosses sand
Wow, these are quite a lot of novelties! If you have some further questions and cannot find the information on the manduca website or here on the blog, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help and answer all your questions around the new bellybutton by manduca collection. And on any other question we are glad to support you, too, of course.